This Girl (Slammed, #3) - Colleen Hoover 4 Stars
Um...wow. This is how a male POV should be done.

This is not a new book by any means ,the material is all the same but told in a 'behind the scenes' way while Layken and Will reminisce during their honeymoon.
Will's POV offers new insight into different scenes and shares new ones altogether that make you fall in love with him all over again. And let me just say that...

there are different authors for different leading men . If your looking for a tattooed-fighter-crazy-hunk you go to [a:Jamie McGuire|4464118|Jamie McGuire|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1355507473p2/4464118.jpg]. If you want a sexy-alpha-male [a:Karen Marie Moning|48206|Karen Marie Moning|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1350594088p2/48206.jpg] has many to choose from ,or maybe you're more of a 'chains and whips' person then of course there's [a:E.L. James|4725841|E.L. James|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1308409727p2/4725841.jpg]'s Infamous Christian Gray but if you're looking for a rational-thinking man and all-around-dreamy-guy with the most beautiful soul that says(thinks) things like this...

"It's almost as if the moment we said "I do" yesterday, the hardships and heartaches we faced as individuals were meshed, making our pasts lighter and easier to carry. From this point on I'll be able to do that for her. Should there be anymore burdens. I'll be able to carry them for her. It's all I've ever wanted to do for this girl since the moment I first laid eyes on her."

...or

"Somehow trivial things like lying in bed watching TV have become euphoric when we're tangled together like this."

and my personal favorite, the one that had me looking over at my husband with distaste wishing he was ¼ Puerto Rican , a teacher, and liked poetry...

“Wife,” I say, staring straight into her eyes.”Think what you want, but there isn’t a single woman in this whole damn universe that I could ever love like I love you.”

Go on, lie to me and tell me your not sitting around reading this smiling like this girl.

description

Anyhow... Colleen Hoover is your go to for dreamy guys like Will Cooper. She writes the perfect men, you know the ones you dream of catching when your little, the attainable Prince. Only to grow up and get messed up by life and fall into the mass produced idea that jerks are hot , which I'm totally guilty of ,but that's another topic.
Back to Will. I saw somewhere somebody said they thought he was dramatic, well... duh! He writes poetry. As Layken would say "What did ya'll expect?" Of course he's going to be sitting around wishing he was a coffee cup so he could touch lake's lips. That seems natural for a poet. What doesn't seem natural for anybody though was him wishing he was a knee... what? that was random.;P
..anyway so maybe you're wondering, why if I loved Will and his Side of things so much did I only give this 4 stars?
Well, cause I missed the whole Gang! I wanted more of Kel,Caulder,Kiersten ,Gavin an Eddie!! and what did I get? I got like 1 one liner from Kiersten. 3 ish from the boys and 1 from Eddie. I don't know maybe nobody wanted to be funny with Will? who knows but I didn't like it. Mrs. Hoover held out on me there and that took away the last star for me. sigh' she was real close with that great epilogue and heart warming scenes with Julia but nope. Hopefully this was a strategic choice though and she withheld their awesomeness cause she's planning to give us their own story. Please, [a:Colleen Hoover|5430144|Colleen Hoover|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1333056335p2/5430144.jpg]? I'm not ready to say goodbye. :(