Hopeless - Colleen Hoover Colleen Hoover doesn't write about lonely rockstars,baseball players or kinky BDSM millionaires.Well,not yet anyway.If she ever does I would devour every single sentence of it. Hopeless is just about a girl and a boy overcoming extraordinary circumstances but every single sentence of this book is gorgeous.Let me explain that.People often say "Books are my friends." Well if this is true and Hopeless was your friend after listening to him  ( and I say him because books aren't my friends they're my 2nd shift husbands  ) speak for more than 15 mins. you would be staring at him wide-eyed because he's: beautiful,funny,sexy,warm,scary,amazing and yes, you guessed it, GORGEOUS!
 Every paragraph draws you in. You will love Sky and Holder. Individually and together and  this book will awaken your soul. See the thing about Colleen Hoover books that you have to be prepared for is that she doesn't play around.She writes the kind of books that after you're done reading them you feel like you're sitting in church listening to the most beautiful choir hit the high notes and make you yell Amen! and I'm not even a Baptist or that religious for that matter. So for me to feel that...I mean its pretty amazing. I can wax poetic about this book all day but there's only one thing you need to know.You need to read it for yourself. So get to it.;)[b:Hopeless|15717943|Hopeless|Colleen Hoover|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1353489892s/15717943.jpg|21389085]