Iced - Karen Marie Moning Well... I knew there was a reason why I subconsciously gravitated towards dying my hair red/auburn- ish. Apparently, red headed girls get all the boys.

description

Boys, being a term used loosely here. Since there's a death-by-sex fae hunky Scotsman thrown in the mix, A lanky boy-genius with pretty eyes, and a devilishly handsome MAN who has tendency to change into a fanged 9 ft. monster.
So, in retrospect to generalize and call them “boys” may be wrong here being that the only thing they have in common is the fact that they all have penises. Males, is a more appropriate term. And they're all enamored with her.

description

Color me green ,Batman. I'm so jelly. But ...
description
cause I get the appeal. If I had a penis I would be all over that too. Or, you know even without a penis, if I dug girls like that. Dani, is pretty fricking awesome. She's a funny, red headed, cute batman nerd who can run faster than any Kenyan or Jamaican combined and posses the talent to kick your ass with swag. Not to mention the fact that she's oblivious to her adorableness. Granted, sometimes obtusely so, but let's give the 14 yr. Old a break . She's growing up in an 'apocalyptic fae infested Dublin' thus missing out on the ever important lessons that Jr. high taught us: how to spot a willing boy toy. She's learning the hard way. Being fought over by magical hotties and a cute trilingual boy genius. And you know saving the world sometimes too. I can't stress the awesomeness that is what's happening in Iced. Unfortunately, though be prepared to be in a book funk after cause sadly I haven't found another series that compares. I have to wait till the next installment in 2014!!
ugh. So there is that... (sorry for the penises flying all over the place up there 'shrugs' :P )