Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning ..ok. Jericho Z Barrons , you've intrigued me. Let's see where else this goes. Onto the next ! I gotta know where Mac is!
-------------------------
Re-read

Reading this series the second time around is like....pulling on your favorite winter coat to wear on unusually drafty summer day and finding a long forgotten $20 bill in one of the pockets . Like a present from the gods; lunch on them. ;)

Some 20 dollar bills I found:

"someday I'm going to push Jericho Barrons as far as I can and see what happens."

"as if conjured conjured by the unspoken accusation the we'd been doing the dirty, a vision of Jericho Barrons naked-dark,despotic and probably flat-out ferocious in bed-flashed through my mind.
I found it staggeringly erotic. Disturbed , I performed a hasty mental calendar count. I was ovulating. That explained it. I get indiscriminatingly horny for three days when I am: the day before, the day of, and the day after..."

"I'm asking the questions tonight." One day I was going to write a book : How to Dictate to a Dictator and Evade an Evader subtitled How to Handle Jericho Barrons."